A night of African food, entertainment, culture and fun!
Friday October 25th 2019 – 6pm-Late – Lifesaving Victoria Port Melbourne
Come along and celebrate African culture with us in October.
Celebrating the diversity present in the City of Port Philip and our surrounding areas, the event is a showcase of our newest residents and community projects.
Doors open at 6:00pm sharp, with a exciting program including:
Tickets on sale from 1st May
- African Buffet Dinner from 5 distinct regions
- Live music and traditional dancers
- Showcase of educational, healthcare and community projects in Africa
- Competitions, door prizes and more!
- Community and cultural networking
Adult – $58
Concession – $48
Children – $38
As a fundraiser for our cancer and HIV/Aids awareness and immunization programs, all proceeds are used to improve the lives of youth and young adults in Uganda who are afflicted with preventable and treatable diseases. Learn more about our outreach programs below.
All proceeds from the night go directly towards our outreach programs in Uganda:
- Cancer awareness and education programs for students and young adults in Uganda
- Breast and cervical cancer screening outreach sessions
- HPV immunizations for female students in Uganda
- School (primary) scholarships and support programs.
How To Get There
Lifesaving Victoria Port Melbourne is at 200 The Boulevard Port Melbourne. There is plenty of on-street parking in the area.
How you can help
Interested in helping on the night? Contact us if you’d like to lend a hand.
No Credit Card but want to buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased by sending an EFT to our bank account. Please email us with your transaction details and contact details. ANZ Bank – “Winds of Hope” BSB 013395 Account 464763284